- We are able to evaluate worn-out seals and to refurbish quickly and economically.
- We have a fully operational workshop where we reconditional all types of mechanical seals if the condition allows giving the mechanical seal or components a second life.
- Our experienced Engineers, appropriate machines and equipments, enables us to quickly point out the root cause accurately.We consider all aspects of the seal condition and operation history to determine the root cause of any problems.
- All seal components are completely cleaned,measured, pressure tested, and inspected by the engineering department to determine which parts can be re-used or require replacement.
- All of the seals we repair are cleaned or sand blasted, inspected for factory tolerance, receive new faces if required (otherwise lapped), new springs, new elastomeric (rubber boot or O-rings), new set screws, new setting clips (if a cartidge seal), lapped to industry standards (2-3 light bands) assembled Re - inspected and shipped.
Seal Repair Tips
- If your Pump seals are in need of repair, we can bring them back to “Like new” condition.
- If you use seals, you know reparing them can easily save you 50% of the cost of a new seal. with the exception of the most common the “throw aways”, Repairing Seals will save your money.
- Ship your seals to us so that we can provide you turnaround service within few days.